Date(s) - 07/13/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
You can navigate Hollywood, and to show you how, we’re hosting one of our most popular workshops!
Hollywood Connect regularly invites experienced industry professionals to lead its popular Navigation Sessions, by providing you with all the ideas, insights, and suggestions you need for a comprehensive pursuit of your entertainment career! Each session covers a wide variety of helpful topics and gives you the rare opportunity to ask plenty of questions, not to mention connecting with other people in the industry.
The Navigation Sessions are hosted by actor, writer, and producer Shun Lee and actress Raychel McKelvy, along with a great panel of industry professionals. These sessions are a great way to get your questions answered and to get to know other people in the entertainment industry, so you don’t want to miss it!
- Transitioning to and getting started in Hollywood
- Networking and building industry relationships effectively
- Finding jobs in the entertainment industry
- Getting an agent or a manager
- Pitching and selling your screenplay
- How to get the artistic training you need
- How to actively move your artistic career forward
- Getting plugged in with entertainment organizations, creative groups, and even churches and ministries
- And much, much more!
Who should attend: Actors, writers, producers, directors, and all other creative professionals who are in the first two years of their careers in the entertainment industry.
What to bring: Paper & pencil or something to take notes with; business cards (if you have them)
Click HERE to register!
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
The good folks at the Netflix Security Gate will need to see a government-issued photo ID to match with your name on the list we give them, so make sure you register and bring your driver’s license or passport with you.
How early should I arrive at the event?
You should leave yourself enough time to get through the security gate, park in the parking structure, and walk to the front door of Netflix, where we will have someone waiting to direct you to the workshop room. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free if you are on the attendee list – here are the guest parking guidelines:
- Guest parking is located at 1455 N. Van Ness Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
- Please enter the Main Entry via the security gate.
- A current photo ID is required.
- Security personnel will direct you to complimentary self-parking.
- The Netflix lobby is located directly across from the parking garage.
- Immediately after entering the building turn right down the hall and wait in the coffee bar area.